Start page for UAM. Lets you easily open a UAM app.
UAM USER MANAGER
Add, remove, view, edit, delete UAM users and manage their permissions.
UAM GAME MANAGER
Administer the UAM game database. Add, remove, view, edit, delete.
Database export/import/backup for UAM and for UOP.
The Uzebox Asset Manager acts as a sort of back-end to the applications contained within it.
Here, you can adjust user privledges, add new UAM games, and do administrative tasks with the databases and games.
Make a selection with the main menu button in the upper-left
Allows to play any game from the main database, load your own games, load remote games, and also to compile UAM games.
* EMULATOR DATA MANAGER:
- Mass updates. List all game records. Each record will have its own update button.
- Covers author setting, title, and wiki link.
- Assign games to individual UAM users as Database Admins.
- The Emulator app will restrict the game list to only those assigned games.
- Allow author to edit their own games.
* SYSTEM MANAGER:
- Allows the install of UAM applications such as the Online Emulator and Online Gconvert. (Via Github.)
- Allows updates of those apps. (Via Github.)